We would all like to live in a greener environment, but we wouldn't want to wait for months or even years to do so. Hedera Screens are supplied as a pre-grown hedge available in a variety of sizes and plant types. Our green screens are known for their quality and sustainable production - grown in biodegradable coconut fibre containers.
Hedera helix 'Green Ripple' is similar to 'White Ripple' but has broader, glossy green leaves with light green venation and no outer margin. The edges of the petals are slightly frayed, but the overall appearance is softer and smoother than the Hibernica or Goldchild cultivar. This prolific climber spreads quickly to form a dense habit, ideal for cover and privacy.
Green screen features:
- Fully grown plants
- Immediate privacy and green effect
- Easy and quick installation
- A healthier environment
- Reduced fine dust by 40-60%.
- Clean air/air quality PM10
- Available in various heights and types
- Can be planted all year round, except during frost periods
- High-quality fencing with a 10-year guarantee.
The finished Hedera Screens hedge consists of a steel mesh completely intertwined and covered with climbing plants. The hedge is grown in a biodegradable container made of coconut fibres. After preparing the soil for planting, the hedge is placed directly into the ground. Posts and brackets ensure that the fence is firmly anchored. Choose a universal bracket for the posts, a wall bracket for the wall.
Hedera Screens are available with different types of plants and in panels of different sizes. The product gives the immediate effect of a full and dense hedge. Contribute with us to healthier and biodiverse living?
More benefits of using pre-made hedges:
- Contributes to biodiversity
- Contributes to a healthy environment
- They contribute to the greening of urban areas.
- Certified sustainable production
- Prevents graffiti